Thanks for stopping by! I’d love to hear from you, so please leave your comments, questions, ideas or inquiries about partnership opportunities in the form below.
Subscribe to My Cape Cod Kitchen and receive notifications via email of each
Hi, I'm Jenny Shea Rawn. Welcome to My Cape Cod Kitchen! I'm a Registered Dietitian and nutrition communications expert who loves to create simple, flavorful and healthy meals. I hope you find a little bit of inspiration here to bring into your own kitchen. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit! Read More
- Amazing Stone Fruit Recipes https://t.co/pjL4FpoSzu via @staceymattinson., 21 hours ago
- Sweet potato fries so good that your family will (happily) fight over! https://t.co/gIrssCh5G9, Jul 24
- Sounds (and looks!) like an amazing trip Kara! https://t.co/qvBqHNwd4N, Jul 24
- Yes, please! Would love this for #breakfast. https://t.co/xdsFXWpw8V, Jul 24
- Summer Corn Ratatouille with Polenta. Made in the slow cooker, so you can spend more time summering!… https://t.co/4iPw6nrbyj, Jul 24