Thanks for stopping by! I’d love to hear from you, so please leave your comments, questions, ideas or inquiries about partnership opportunities in the form below.
Subscribe to My Cape Cod Kitchen and receive notifications via email of each
Hi, I'm Jenny Shea Rawn. Welcome to My Cape Cod Kitchen! I'm a Registered Dietitian and nutrition communications expert who loves to create simple, flavorful and healthy meals. I hope you find a little bit of inspiration here to bring into your own kitchen. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit! Read More
- This pie looks heavenly!! Great addition to your Thanksgiving table. https://t.co/LaJAbGil0n, Nov 16
- Great tips for one of turkey day's best sides! https://t.co/cjgPRe8rNu, Nov 15
- Love the addition of ginger in this cranberry orange relish! https://t.co/hbkPjxvwIc, Nov 15
- Love this simple sauce! https://t.co/ipkhuP0i3W, Nov 15
- Lemon Bar and Coconut Overnight Oats Lemon Bar and Coconut Overnight Oats. Oats, Lifeway Kef...
- Orzo with Butternut Squash and White Beans Orzo with Butternut Squash and White Beans. Roasted...
- Cranberry Pumpkin Upside Down Cake Cranberry Pumpkin Upside Down Cake.Disclosure: This is...
- Crispy Brussels Sprout and Mozzarella Skewers with Savory Wild Blueberry Dipping Sauce By posting this Crispy Brussels Sprout and Mozzarella S...
- Baked Brie with Pumpkin Butter and Walnuts Pair fall apples and cheese and you've got the perfe...