Buttered Lobster Avocado Toast.
The king of toasts. Buttered whole grain toast topped with smashed avocado and sliced radishes, then loaded with fresh lobster meat drizzled with melted butter and sprinkled with chives and freshly ground pepper.
Celebrate Dad on Father’s Day morning with this ultimate toast. Or celebrate him (or any of your favorite people) any day of the year with this extra special seafood feast. Serve it with a bloody mary, or, in our case, a very strong cup of coffee … because day drinking in our house won’t happen again until the kids are a little bit older.
Make it easy on yourself by having your fish market or local grocer steam and crack the lobsters for you.
What are you doing for Father’s Day? After we let Daddy (hubby) sleep in a bit … if Lucca lets him … and serve him up his Buttered Lobster Avocado Toast, we’re headed out on the boat. We haven’t been out on it yet this season, so we’re more than ready to get on the water. It’s finally warm enough. Lexi is a squirmy worm these days, so fingers crossed she does ok on the boat. And, here’s hoping Lucca listens to mommy and daddy and behaves. He definitely has a mind of his own and listening isn’t his strong suit. After all, he is almost 3 going on 18.
We’ll be making this toast again when my Dad and Mom visit in a few weeks. We’ll be celebrating a late Father’s Day and Lexi’s first birthday. Dad … if you’re reading this and want to put in your request for white toast, now is your chance! 😉
Happy Father’s Day to my Dad and to my Hubby! We love you so. And Happy Father’s Day to all you fabulous daddys out there! Hope you’re able to celebrate with your family, good food and good drinks.
Here’s how to make this Buttered Lobster Avocado Toast:
Buttered Lobster Avocado Toast
- 1 thick slice whole grain bread toasted
- 2 teaspoons salted butter
- 1/2 avocado smashed
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 lb lobster cooked, meat plucked, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, sliced fresh or dried
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 wedge lemon for serving
- Spread toast with 1 teaspoon butter. Melt the other teaspoon of butter in a microwave safe dish.
- Spread avocado on toast and top with radish slices. Add lobster meat.
- Drizzle lobster with melted butter. Top with chives and freshly ground pepper. Serve with a lemon wedge.
PIN for later: