Thanks for stopping by! I’d love to hear from you, so please leave your comments, questions, ideas or inquiries about partnership opportunities in the form below.
Subscribe to My Cape Cod Kitchen and receive notifications via email of each
Hi, I'm Jenny Shea Rawn. Welcome to My Cape Cod Kitchen! I'm a Registered Dietitian and nutrition communications expert who loves to create simple, flavorful and healthy meals. I hope you find a little bit of inspiration here to bring into your own kitchen. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit! Read More
- Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Warm Blue Cheese and Bacon. A hearty, comforting & crave-able side dish!… https://t.co/KGC1hRk9lL, Feb 16
- Blood orange toast and other was to use sunny citrus https://t.co/JYBN5rAut0 @capecodtimes., Feb 15
- Love this quick, healthy dinner idea! https://t.co/kefE7nJobw, Feb 14
- Currently craving! https://t.co/Eyywfx89e0, Feb 13
- Go Nuts for Heart Health and try one of these 70 nutty recipes from Registered Dietitians #rdchat... https://t.co/uh23sSecEH via @RD_Kitchen, Feb 12
- Avocado Tofu Power Bowl Avocado Tofu Power Bowl.This Avocado Tofu Power Bowl is...
- Roasted Cauliflower Caprese Casserole Roasted Cauliflower Caprese Casserole. Roasting...
- Baked Brie with Pumpkin Butter and Walnuts Pair fall apples and cheese and you've got the perfe...
- Loaded Potato Skins Loaded Potato Skins. Crispy potato skins s...
- Mini 7 Layer Dips Mini 7 Layer Dips. Black beans, guacamole, sa...