Easy Shrimp Nachos
Easy Shrimp Nachos. Tortilla chips loaded with cheese, black beans, shrimp, avocado, scallions and cilantro, then drizzled with chipotle ranch and served with lime wedges and salsa.
Servings 8 people
- 6.5 ounces restaurant style tortilla chips half of a 13 ounce bag, like Tostitos
- 3 cups Mexican style shredded cheese 4 cheese blend, or use cheddar
- 12 ounces frozen shell-on cooked extra-large shrimp (31-40 shrimp per pound) thawed, shell/tail removed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 avocados, sliced or cut into chunks or use 1 cup prepared guac
- 1/2 bunch scallions white and green parts, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup loose cilantro (leaves and stems) roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Drew’s Organics Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Quick Marinade
- Drew's Organics salsa any flavor
- 1 lime cut into wedges
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil. Place chips evenly on a baking sheet and top with cheese. Add shrimp and black beans.
Place in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Remove from oven and top with avocado, scallions, and cilantro. Drizzle with Drew’s Organics Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Quick Marinade.
Serve with Drew’s Organics Salsa and lime wedges.