Buttered Lobster Avocado Toast
Buttered toast topped with smashed avocado, sliced radish, lobster meat, chives and melted butter.
- 1 thick slice whole grain bread toasted
- 2 teaspoons salted butter
- 1/2 avocado smashed
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 lb lobster cooked, meat plucked, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chives, sliced fresh or dried
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 wedge lemon for serving
Spread toast with 1 teaspoon butter. Melt the other teaspoon of butter in a microwave safe dish.
Spread avocado on toast and top with radish slices. Add lobster meat.
Drizzle lobster with melted butter. Top with chives and freshly ground pepper. Serve with a lemon wedge.
Serve any extra lobster on the side with the toast.
If desired, use a lobster tail instead of a whole lobster.