Greek Salad Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes are baked until tender, then stuffed with crisp romaine lettuce, cool cucumber, garden tomatoes, briny olives, tangy red onion, salty feta cheese and Drew’s Organics Greek Olive Dressing and Quick Marinade. All topped with crunchy crushed pita chips.
- 6 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 mini cucumbers, sliced or diced or 1 medium cucumber
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, putted and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Drew's Organics Greek Olive Dressing and Quick Marinade plus more for serving
- 1 cup pita chips, crushed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Pierce sweet potatoes a few times with a fork and place directly onto top baking rack in oven with a baking sheet underneath on the bottom rack (in case any juices drip). Bake for 45-55 minutes (depending on potato size), or until sweet potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork or sharp knife. Remove from oven.
Let sweet potatoes cool slightly then slice open lengthwise and spread open a bit. Mash pulp of each sweet potato with a fork.
In a large bowl, combine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, onion, feta and Drew’s Organics Greek Olive Dressing and Quick Marinade. Toss to combine. Stuff each sweet potato with Greek salad (allow the salad to be overflowing from the potato). Top each potato with crushed pita chips. Serve.