Orange Sesame Ginger Sheet Pan Salmon
Salmon, mushrooms and bok choy with an orange sesame ginger dressing. This sheet pan dinner is ready in minutes. Serve alongside brown or white rice for an easy, quick weeknight meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filets, cut into 4 pieces
- 3 heads bok choy halved vertically (16 oz)
- 2 3.5 oz packages shiitake mushrooms woody stems removed
- 1/2 cup Drew's Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade divided
- black pepper
- 1/4 bunch scallions trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Cooked brown rice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
Place salmon portions in the center of the baking sheet skin side down. Place bok choy and mushrooms around the salmon. Generously salt and pepper the salmon and veggies, then brush with ¼ cup Drew’s Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade. Discard any remaining marinade that has touched the raw salmon.
Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily. Cooking time will vary, depending on thickness of the filet. Remove from oven and sprinkle salmon and veggies with sliced scallions.
Serve with lime wedges, brown rice and remaining ¼ cup Drew’s Organics Orange Sesame Ginger Dressing & Quick Marinade.