Easy Turkey Chili
This chili comes together in under 45 minutes. It combines onion, ground turkey, beans, salsa and spices for a hearty, flavor-packed chili.
Servings 8 people
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion diced
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 2 12 ounce jars Drew’s Organics Ancient Grains and Kale Salsa
- 1 15 ounce can can black or kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Thinly sliced radish
- Thinly sliced scallions
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Avocado chunks or slices
- Tortilla chips
- Lime wedges
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large soup pot. Add onion and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add turkey, breaking up meat with a spoon, and heat until cooked through and lightly browned.
Add Drew’s Organics Ancient Grains and Kale Salsa, beans, water, tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder and salt.
Stir until combined. Bring chili to a low boil over medium heat, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 25-30 minutes.
Ladle into bowls and serve with desired toppings.